Well, since my newborn has decided that 2 am is the perfect time to be awake I decided it might be the perfect time to update my blog. And, yes, I did say “newborn,” which means
Leviticus Cortopassi is here! He was born December 27, 2010 at 1:04 am, weighing in at 9lbs 7oz and 20in long. I was definitely blessed with a very quick, easy and almost painless labor. Here is the new little man in my life:

He looks just like his daddy and I'm so glad! He's pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
Adjusting to parenthood has been pretty easy so far - everything just seems kind of natural. Levi is a pretty good baby and has definitely helped make things easy on us. Being given this little life to raise and teach about God is such a blessing. I only hope Joe and I can do a good job and further God's kingdom by showing this little man what a need he has for a Savior and what an awesome God we serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment